Voucher Terms And Conditions
GET A LIFE General Terms and Conditions of Use and Voucher / Coupon Information
Acceptance of Terms and Conditions
Thank you for visiting www.getalife.net.nz(the Website). You acknowledge that by accessing and using this Website you agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions (Terms). Please read these Terms carefully. If you do not accept these Terms, please refrain from using the Website.
- Intended Meanings for Certain Words In these Terms, the following words have the meanings set out as follows:
- "Content" means any software, data, information, pictures, graphics and other materials published or made available on the website, including the Third Party Content and any user generated
- "Coupon" means coupons used by Members to redeem Goods or Services in a Deal.
- "Deal" means the Goods and / or Services being offered by a Merchant / Partner at a discounted rate and promoted through the Website.
- "Discussion Board", “Chat Room” and “Forum” means an online forum where information can be viewed and shared by Members through facilities available on the Website.
- "Goods" means any goods that are offered by a Merchant / Partner.
- "Member" means a user that has completed our registration process and created an account.
- "Merchant" or “Partner” means any participating seller, vendor, trader or dealer that has agreed to make Goods or Services available to Members at a discounted rate.
- “Merchant” or “Partner” means a strategic alliance with a person or business offering goods or services to any or all registered members of GET A LIFE.
- "Redemption Level" means the minimum number of Members that are required to have made an offer to buy Goods or Services before a Deal can be confirmed and a Coupon can be redeemed.
- "Services" means any services that are offered by a Merchant.
- "Subscriber" means a user that has signed up to receive email communications about Deals.
- "user" means any user of the Website.
- "we", "us" and "our" are a reference to GET A LIFE Ltd.
- "you" and "your" are a reference to you.
- “Ambassador” means someone who is a registered member and user of GET A LIFE who then facilitates or hosts online chats, forums, workshops or is a role model, speaker or public figure representing GET A LIFE.
- Operation of Website
- GET A LIFE is an online community for self directed transformational change.
- GET A LIFE provides users with an opportunity to read articles and access informational and motivational material that may be of help to this process.
- GET A LIFE provides opportunities for online connections with other users, networks, public figures, links to promotional events, parties, workshops, adventures and other events through the site.
- GET A LIFE also provides special deals offered by partners / merchants who supply goods and services that may be beneficial to the transformational growth of it’s members. This service consists of us identifying Merchants who are willing to offer discounted prices for goods or services to members of GET A LIFE. We work with the Merchants to agree a on a special members only price which we believe will appeal to Members and then promote these Deals to appropriated geographically targeted Members. If a Deal is confirmed, we then co-ordinate the collection of money for the Merchants and issue Coupons which can be redeemed for the Goods or Services to Members who have offered to purchase the Goods or Services. The Website is also used as a tool through which we deliver that service.
- If you wish to purchase a Deal you will need to complete the Member registration process and agree to the Membership Terms
"GET A LIFE" is our trademark. All rights in respect of this trademark are hereby expressly reserved. Unless otherwise indicated, all other trademarks appearing on the Website are the property of their respective owners.
- Website Content
- We are a provider of reference material that may be used by members to aid their transformational change.
- We offer an opportunity for members to network personally and professionally
- We are a distributor (and not publisher) of content supplied by third parties including Merchants and other users of the Website (Third Party Content). As a result:
- we do not endorse, warrant or make any representation about any Third Party Content transmitted via or posted on the Website and you acknowledge that we have not independently verified any of the information contained in the Third Party Content;
- we take no responsibility for the Third Party Content or for any inaccuracy or omission contained in it.
- We do not control and therefore are not responsible for any communication between you and any other user of the Website (including Merchants) that may have been initiated as a result of use of the Website.
- The views expressed in Third Party Content may not be our views. While we will endeavour to monitor Third Party Content and exercise editorial control where possible, you acknowledge that you use and rely on the Third Party Content obtained through this Website at your own risk.
- online slots font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; text-decoration: none; vertical-align: baseline;" dir="ltr">We may at any time:
- refuse to post any Content that we in our absolute discretion consider will breach the Terms or is otherwise inappropriate for the Website; or
- edit or remove Content where we determine (acting reasonably) that the Content breaches these Terms or is otherwise inappropriate for the Website.
- Where content has been provided by us, it has been prepared and provided free of charge and solely for informational purposes. We do not warrant or make any representation about any Content we have provided for informational purposes.
- You understand and agree that any Content downloaded or otherwise obtained through the use of the Website is done at your own discretion and risk and that you will be solely responsible for any and all damage to your computer system or loss of data.
- We have the right at any time and without notice to remove, amend and/or vary any of the Content which appears on the Website or cease operating the Website in whole or in part.
- We reserve the right to change, alter or modify these Terms at any time and will update you of this by updating the "last updated" notice beside the link to these Terms. By continuing to access the Website you agree to be bound by the amended Terms. You should check from time to time to see if these Terms have changed or not.
- Liability for deals, coupons and special offers
- The New Zealand Consumer Guarantees Act 1993 may imply warranties or conditions or impose obligations which cannot be excluded, restricted or modified. These Terms must in all cases be read subject to those statutory provisions.
- We exclude all responsibility and liability in relation to the Website and we will not be responsible for errors or misstatements or be liable whether in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise for any loss or damage however caused (whether direct, indirect, consequential, special or loss of profits). Where any such liability cannot be excluded then we limit our liability to the greater of $50 or the price you have paid for the deal.
- Subject to this, we exclude all responsibility in relation to the Goods and/or Services supplied under a Deal. If any issue does arise, you will have recourse directly against the Merchant.
- If any portion of these Terms is deemed to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable the remaining provisions shall remain in full force and effect.
- Dispute Resolution
- Where any dispute arises between you and another user of the Website (including any Merchant or Partner) you agree in good faith to use best endeavours to attempt to resolve the dispute amicably through negotiation or other informal means before pursuing any further formal action. You acknowledge that GET A LIFE will not be a party to any such dispute.
- These Terms are governed by and will be construed in accordance with the laws of New Zealand and you submit to the jurisdiction of the courts of New Zealand.
Please read our full Terms and Conditions pertaining to all coupons and deals listed below:
What will you do with my email address?
You'll receive information about our GET A LIFE deals on your personal wall or through private messages and advertising, through email and occasional alerts relating to any purchases you make through the GET A LIFE website. Your email address will not be disclosed to any third party..
What will you do with my credit card and billing information? Credit card and billing information is obtained from you via a Secure Socket Layer connection (SSL), which is fully encrypted. This information and your other personal information will be kept safe and secure. We will store your credit card and billing information and use it to pay for any deals that you purchase (at the time you give us that information and in the future). However, if you do not want us to store this information, please let us know at the time you enter these details (you will have the ability to do this on our payment page at the time you enter this information).
Can I return my GET A LIFE coupon or voucher?
Once you have purchased a deal you are committed to the transaction and your credit card will be charged immediately following confirmation of the deal. Except where we are required to under law, we do not give refunds or allow exchanges.
What if the business for my GET A LIFE Coupon closes down or refuses to honour my GET A LIFE Coupon?
If a business that is supposed to provide goods or services to you under a deal closes down, or if that business does not honour your GET A LIFE Coupon, we'll make sure you get your money back.
Terms of Sale